Relatively recent, the RECE “Job Search / Business Creation” residence permit can be an interesting option for students finishing their studies and wishing to work in France. Oui Immigration gives you a summary below:
The residence permit “Job search – Business creation” has been created for non-European foreign citizens finishing their studies, or researchers.
The RECE residence permit allows his holder to stay in France after his studies to complete his training, by looking for a job or creating a company in a field related to his studies/researches.
- Having a passport valid for the entire duration of the stay;
- Having or having obtained a student residence permit;
- Having obtained a professional license, a Master or any equivalent to a Master and being able to prove it via the certificate of success or the diploma itself;
- The salary offered by the employer must be at least €2,518.42 (October 2022).
What you need to know
- The RECE residence permit is issued for one year, and is not renewable.
- Other rules apply if the applicant is European, Algerian or of a nationality benefiting from a bilateral agreement with France.
Are you a company wanting to hire a foreign student?
Are you a foreign student looking to work in France?
Contact Oui Immigration: